Please complete the form below
Welcome to our vendor page! We hope this new approach will help artists, artisans, and vendors apply to festivals and events with ease and efficiency. We are using a standard form for all events which you will find in the link below. Print the form, fill it in, and mail with your check or money order to:
The Sedalia Center
1108 Sedalia School Rd.
Big Island, VA 24526
Read all information contained on the form. If you have any questions, please call 434-299-5080 for more information.
DEAR ARTISTS, ARTISANS, AND VENDORS,
WE CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO BE PART OF OUR FESTIVALS AND EVENTS AT THE SEDALIA CENTER. YOUR BOOTH WILL BE A WELCOME ADDITION AND WE HOPE YOU’LL CHOOSE TO JOIN US. THERE ARE MANY EVENTS TO CHOOSE FROM AND YOU’LL NEED TO FILL IN YOUR APPLICATION ACCORDING TO THE FESTIVAL(S) OR CONCERT(S) YOU WILL FIND ON OUR EVENT PAGE. FOLLOW THE LINKS TO FIND EVENT START TIME AND OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION. YOU MAY SET-UP YOUR BOOTH TWO HOURS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. TAKE DOWN TIME IS AT THE EVENT CONCLUSION.
THERE ARE THREE JURIED EVENTS AT THE SEDALIA CENTER. IN ORDER TO APPLY YOU MUST SUBMIT PHOTOS OF YOUR WORK OR PROVIDE A FACEBOOK PAGE AND/OR WEBSITE. YOUR APPLICATION MUST BE RECEIVED THREE WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE EVENT FOR CONSIDERATION. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL OR PHONE IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED.
THE JURIED EVENTS ARE: THE CELTIC FESTIVAL, THE ARTISAN FAIR, AND CHRISTMAS IN SEDALIA. JURIED EVENT FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
*ARTISTS, ARTISANS, AND VENDORS FOR JURIED EVENTS: $50
*ARTISTS, ARTISANS, AND VENDORS FOR ALL OTHER EVENTS: $30
NOVELTY FOOD VENDORS: $60
*BEDFORD ARTISAN TRAIL MEMBERS RECEIVE A $10 DISCOUNT.
A $10 ELECTRIC HOOKUP FEE (110V) WILL APPLY TO THOSE REQUESTING ELECTRICITY.
SITES ARE APPROXIMATELY 10’ X 10’. IF YOU REQUIRE A 10 X 20 SPACE, AN ADDITIONAL $25 IS REQUIRED.
SET-UP AND TEAR DOWN TIMES MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO. IN GENERAL, VENDORS ARE ASKED TO HAVE ALL VEHICLES REMOVED FROM THE VENDOR AREA 1 HOUR BEFORE THE START OF AN EVENT. VENDORS ARE ASKED NOT TO TEAR DOWN THEIR BOOTH UNTIL THE EVENT IS OVER. IF A VENDOR DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE EVENT SETUP AND TEARDOWN TIMES, VENDOR MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN OTHER SEDALIA SPONSORED EVENTS.
PLEASE REVIEW THE ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS BELOW, COMPLETE AND SIGN THE ENCLOSED APPLICATION AND RETURN WITH THE APPROPRIATE FEES.
- The Sedalia Center, Inc., reserves the right to accept or deny any application. If denied, fee will be refunded.
- Festival will be held rain or shine.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable except in cases where application is denied.
- Vendor merchandise is not covered by The Sedalia Center, Inc. insurance.
- Vendors are responsible for furnishing all equipment needed to operate booth, including tent, tables, chairs, extension cord, etc.
- Vendors are responsible for cleanup of their site prior to departure. Trash must be deposited in trash dumpster.
- Vendors will receive TWO complimentary wristbands ONLY.
- The Sedalia Center has a NO PETS, NO COOLERS policy.