Thank You For Being a Vendor!
If you have any questions about your vendor application please call the office at (434) 299-5080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set-Up and Tear Down Times: must be strictly adhered to. You may set-up your booth TWO hours prior to the event. You can find the event times by visiting the specific events page. In general, vendors are asked to have all vehicles removed from the vendor area 1/2 hour before the start of an event. Vendors are asked not to tear down their booth until the event is over. If a vendor does not comply with the center setup and teardown times, vendors may not be eligible to participate in other Sedalia Sponsored Events.
Sites are Approximately 10′ x10′. If you require a 10′ x 20′ space, an additional $25 is required
There are THREE juried events at the Sedalia Center. In order to apply, you must submit photos of your work or provide a Facebook/Web Page. Your application must be received THREE weeks in advance of the event for consideration. You will be notified by email or phone if you have been accepted.
The Juried Events Are:
- Celtic Festival & Highland Games
- Oktoberfest Craft Beer & Fine Arts Festival
- Christmas in Sedalia
- The Sedalia Center, Inc., reserves the right to accept or deny any application. If denied, the fee will be refunded.
- Festival will be held rain or shine.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable except in cases where an application is denied.
- Vendor merchandise is not covered by The Sedalia Center, Inc. insurance.
- Vendors are responsible for furnishing all equipment needed to operate the booth, including tent, tables, chairs, extension cord, etc.
- Vendors are responsible for cleanup of their site prior to departure. Trash must be deposited in the trash dumpster.
- Vendors will receive TWO complimentary wristbands ONLY.
- The Sedalia Center has a NO PETS, NO COOLERS policy.
Become a Sponsor
Get Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about our Events and Programs by joining our Newsletter.